The Historic Onesto has built a strong reputation in northeast Ohio as a grand event venue with unparalleled customer service. The Onesto’s expert staff bring a spirit of style, creativity and splendor – going beyond your expectations, remaining on schedule and making every effort to stay within your budget – all in one package.
We understand how to bring your dream wedding to life, from start to finish. We have both the big vision and ability to manage last minute details…allowing you to savor every moment along the way.
Our Comprehensive Wedding Planning Services
We’ve planned and executed hundreds of weddings using our proven, repeatable process.
- Pre-Tour Discussion: Before touring the Onesto, a wedding specialist from the Onesto will sit down and discuss your vision. We’ll ask questions about your desired look and feel, budget, your expectations, traditions you hope to incorporate and all the special ideas you’ve been dreaming about for a long time!
- Tour the Venue: Perhaps the most exciting part – you’ll tour the Historic Onesto. Built in 1929 as a hotel, it closed in 1974. The building was brought back to its former glory after a total renovation in 2014. The Onesto is a joy to behold and a great way to get excited about your wedding. Tours include all the spaces available to our guests and both bridal suites – two optional, exquisitely remodeled spaces where bridal parties can get ready and where couples spend their wedding night. See a virtual tour of these bridal suites.
- Contract and Signing: Once you’ve fallen in love with the space, we’ll get a contract in place and review that with you. We are transparent – no surprises – and will provide you with preferred vendors who will be transparent, too.
- Vendor Recommendation: After you’ve booked the venue, we’ll help you find all the partners who will bring your vision to life! We have a list of preferred vendors who have proven their high quality, reliability and excellence.
- Planning Assistance: While you’re ordering save-the-dates and shopping for decor, we welcome questions you may have! Thinking about serving a signature cocktail? Want to bring in some additional entertainment? Would your photographer like to tour the venue before the big day? No problem we are here for you once your contract is signed until the end of your special day!
- Ceremony Rehearsal: We’ll make sure that everyone understands their role and is comfortable on your big day.
You will be in good hands when your special day finally arrives. Onesto staff will:
- Coordinate drop off and pick up times with vendors – we’ll be their point of contact for the day taking stress off the wedding party!
- Keep your timelines for the day in order and moving at the correct pace
- When your guests arrive, they will be greeted and welcomed by our doorman
- Our front desk staff will answer any questions from guests as they check in and throughout the event
- Allow you, your guests and your family to savor every moment of your wedding day and keep them stress free from start to finish
If you have any specific questions or requests, contact us. Every wedding is unique – and we’ve experienced every kind of wedding you can imagine. So if you have an idea or require a special service, just let us know.